Thursday, 1 October 2015

London Fashion Week.... Day Four!


Hey Gorgeous!
How's everyone doing? had enough of London fashion week yet?
 I haven't yet today's the last day I hope it'll be as good as yesterday.
Went back on the scene for more street style and it was fabulous absolutely loved it
 and here's my outfit from London Fashion Week Day Four.
I am wearing those custom made palazzo style pants which I have been hitching to wear 
for a while now and I think Fashion Week was the perfect event to debut them. They were made by a friend of mine here's her Facebook page MJ Creations 
Styled with my white structured peplum River Island jacket and those Vintage sunglasses as seen on my previous post HERE  kept the accessories to a minimum with a Primark clutch bag.

Jacket HERE ->  River Island
Custom made pants - MJ Creations, Clutch - Primark

As I am editing this post I still don't know what I'm wearing today but let's see what 
I can put together in one hour for the last day of London Fashion week!

I shall talk to you guys later, Stay Blessed and Fashionable

Lucia Lolita
xxx