Monday, 16 May 2016

Aren't sequins always a good idea..?


I love this top from lashesoflondon the exquisite details on the collar is absolutely fabulous.
Its a really versatile top that can be dressed up or down, I paired it previously with a denim on denim look for London Fashion week but for today's look I wanted a more grown and feminine look, So I styled it with this pencil skirt (a dress from H&M worn as a skirt) and those stylish shoe's I ve had for years and never worn. kept everything else minimal with just a silver Vintage belt a pair of Earings and some round sunglasses. 

Sequin Top - www.lashesoflondon.com 
Dress worn as Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Matalan Belt - www.mirabymira.co.uk 
Hope everyone is having a fab week so far.. Stay Blessed and Fashionable 

Photography by the amazing - DLProPhoto

Lucia Lolita
xxx