Monday, 16 February 2015

London Fashion Week... Day One!

Hi Doll's I just got in from work and decided to post my London Fashion week outfit from Day one.
I hope you're all having a fab weekend I'm working tomorrow again ugh!
Anyway this outfit was definitely bold, I'm wearing my velvet pants with this very abstract arty blazer I bought from a Vintage shop In Manchester. I don't think I'll be wearing this blazer outside a fashion event.
Really loved the first day of fashion week and can't wait for the last two days I'll be attending still not sure what I'll be wearing but definitely stay tuned might be bolder than this lol

Blazer- Vintage, Bag - Oxfam
Shoe's - Primark
Velvet Pants - Risky (randon boutique in London)

Met a few bloggers on the day but absolutely loved Kavita she was so lovely and sweet!

Thanks for passing by, will post street style in the next few days I have so many to go through.

Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita