Monday, 9 September 2013

Black & Neon

Hey Doll's.. I hope everyone started the week on the right note.
I certainly did we have sky at home so we get really cheap tickets for movies on Mondays (I think its selected cinemas only)
 so I headed for some food and watched a movie later.

This was the outfit I wore and since it was raining I took the pictures outside my apartments corridor,
 I think once the weather gets really bad this will be my new photo-shoot space or I might start using my closet room for shoot
 I just dont like when the background looks to busy.
Anyway I'm wearing all black with neon ascents once again I kept everything minimum with a slim choker necklace
 a neon belt to break out the black and finished off the look with the neon bag.

Velvet dress underneath the sheer skirt - asos (old)
Sheer maxi skirt - D.I.Y    Bag - Lamodauk 
Choker - Matalan 
Please subscribe to my channel for more..I wish you all an awesome week.

Stay blessed and fashionable
Lolita Lolita
xxx