Tuesday, 26 February 2013

London Fashion Week.... Day Five!

Hi Doll's!
I hope you're all having a great week.
Keeping this post short and sweet, here's my London fashion Week day Five outfit.

I wanted to wear something comfortable yet edgy for the last day as I wanted to run around and take as many street style pictures as possible which I  managed to do, so watch out for the last few street style posts.
My pants are from a shop in Manchester that used to sell samples and this one I believe is a sample from Religion Clothing
 I absolutely love them. Keeping to the comfy theme I opted for this T-shirt of Yoko Ono and John Lennon  from www.junkshopuk.com bought from Manchester.
I Finished the look off with my Gorgeous M&S limited edition jacket and my www.firmoo.com previously posted HERE sunglases, vintage bag and Aldo boots.

Sunglases - www.firmoo.com
Jacket - M&S Limited Edition, T-shirt - www.junkshopblog.com
Bag- Vintage, Boots - Aldo

Thanks for passing by, wishing you all a great week

Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita
xxx