Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Leopard Print Loving...

Hi Doll's I hope your all having a great week, I can't wait for the weekend already.
Oh and I think I'm the only person who didn't watch the superbowl :o
Went for some food yesterday as soon as I got back from Manchester, took probably four pictures before my battery died and the sun was so bright that's why I look like am mad on the pictures but am not lol I just didn't have much to choose from...
Love leopard print I think teaming mine with this yellow bodycon skirt was quite a bold move since the print itself is already loud, but i kept the accessories minimum.
Those Primark shoes are slightly uncomfortable as worm on my previous post,
 but with tights they are bearable but I still don't think I'd be able to wear them all day.

Top- H&M (old), Skirt - Primark
Belt- Select (old), Bag - Vinatge
Shoe's - Primark 

This gorgeous Leopard print blouse from forever21 is quite similar to mine if anyone is interested

I hope your all well
Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita
xxx