Saturday, 26 January 2013

Sunshine & Blue Sky

'Hey Chica's'
How's the weekend going so far? 
My weekend has been a little all over the place was supposed to go Manchester last minute but things didn't go according to plan, so instead I went out for food and catch a movie, watched Django Unchained and I totally recommend it absolutely loved it from start to finish I can't wait to buy the DVD when its out.
The weather was lovely today the sky was blue sun was out its still cold but it was nice, went for a little walk and brunch, looked at some potential areas for apartments but will get into that another time.

I styled my TK Maxx jeans with this peplum top, just when I though I was getting over the peplum trent I saw this gorgeous blue lace detailed top and am glad I bought it.
 It goes really well paired with jeans and some flats for a casual look or dressed up paired with some heels like I did on this outfit, finished the look off with my beloved cat eye sunglasses and my Oxfam clutch.

Jacket - Primark, Sunglasses - Republic
Top - Risky (little boutique)
 Clutch - Oxfam, Jeans- TK Maxx, Shoes - KG Carvela

Its been a while since I've worn platform's kinda missed them,
 but am really loving smaller heels at the moment.
I hope your all enjoying the weekend, I'll spend the rest of the night watching movies and youtube videos lol

Wish you all a lovely weekend
Stay Blessed and Fashionable

Lucia Lolita xx