Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Muhammad Ali

Hi guys!
 Today am doing a quick post wearing one of my favourite jumpers so I though I'll dedicate the post to the legend himself Muhammad Ali“ with some of his most famous and my favourite quotes.
I'm not a huge boxing fan but I love Muhammad Ali everyone know's his a legend and will always be the greatest! Hope you find those quotes inspiring... Enjoy!

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion
“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it - then I can achieve it

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing

I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.”

Jumper - Primark, Faux Leather pants- Select Fashion
Necklace - MissSelfridges
Bag- Vintage, Shoes- Primark

My  thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the night club fire victims in Brazil
'Que deus vos abençoe, seja forte e corajoso'

Hope your all having a fab week so far
Stay Blessed and Fashionable

Lucia Lolita
xxx