Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Gold

Hey doll's, how's everyone's week going so far? 
I've finally had a day off although am right back to work tomorrow it felt good to finally get things sorted go out and just relax, anyway this is my dinner date outfit.
 I picked up this midi dress from Primark but I chose to nip and tuck it around withough cutting or sewing anything turning it into a mini dress I absolutely love the fit and think its a perfect date outfit.
I styled it with my new  Karl Lagerfeld  jacket I bough from www.net-a-porter.com that I am absolutely in Love with and this gorgeous New Look clutch bag, kept everything else minimal with no other accessories I think It would have been a little to much..

Dress - Primark, Clutch - New Look
Shoe's - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Karl Lagerfeld


Thank you for passing by guys,
Thanks Cynthia for a lovely email, check out her blog she just started mykindafabulous.blogspot.com
Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita