Sunday, 13 January 2013

Galaxy

..Happy Sunday Doll's..
I hope you all had a great weekend, I had such an amazing time went back to Manchester for a night saw my little nephew and niece took them out for food and treated them to some shopping since I missed Christmas with them because of work, but anyway it was nice to see them all and finally got some stuff (clothes,shoe's, etc) 
I wanted to post this outfit I wore for brunch/dinner on Saturday but because I had to leave straight after to Manchester, and then yesterday I got back kinda late and was supper tired I didn't have enough energy.

 Purple is one of my favourite colours, when I saw this blouse in H&M I  had to have it and it looks great paired with my Topshop Skirt and Galaxy boots I bough from New Look as seen on my previous mini haul post. I love the contrast between the blouse and the skirt.

Blouse - H&M, Skirt- TopShop
Necklace- H&M, Boots & Bag - New Look

Thanks for Stopping by, I wish you all a great week.
Stay Blessed and Fashionable

Lucia Lolita
xxx