Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Berry Snowy....

..Hi doll's..
Just doing a quick post of my Sunday brunch/dinner outfit, It snowed a lot on that day and I managed to get those pictures right before heading out.
 The day light was great and everything was absolutely beautiful I love snow until it starts to melt lol...
I'm wearing this beautiful oxblood coat I bought from Topshop last year and my Matalan cap toe shoes also in oxblood similar to the black ones worn in this previous post.
( don't worry ladies I didn't walk in the snow with those heels, went out by taxi lol)
Wanted to do this post yesterday but was well tired after work and today I managed to break my wrist at work, it hurts soo much if you follow me on twitter  I posted this picture of my broken wrist 'subs'  anyway I hope it gets better soon... 

Coat - Topshop, Shoe's - Matalan
Necklace - New Look, Faux fur - Charity shop
(Sorry picture heavy post)

I am going to have some food and an early night today
Hope you're all keeping warm and being safe

Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita
xxx