Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Playing Photographer with Canon 600D

..Hey Doll's, Hope your all having a wonderful week so far..
As you can tell by the title I've been playing photographer with my new Canon 600D, I have been saving like a mad woman to get this Camera and when I saw that Very.co.uk had almost £200 off I new I had to have it with the help of my friend I am now a proud owner of this wonderful camera.
So I decided to play around and photograph some of my accessories around my room and just get the hang of it.
This Post is very similar to the one I did before when I bough camera-canon-powershot-sx30is I really didn't like the powershot one just didn't fit in with what I needed so I sold it and started to save for this new one instead. So far I am really happy with this camera and I can finally start doing my Youtube videos please Subscribe here..
..Feel free to email me look's/images you'd like to see on get the look for less video's..

I shared this picture on my Facebook Page I was featured on Look Magazine I was so shocked and It was a really nice surprise really made my year :D 
Can't wait to Start using my new camera and start posting more interesting stuff
Wishing you all a great day, Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita