Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Make me Smile one more time...

...Hey Girls...
I am so excited as you can see I've finally changed my blog name to a domain name, I know its a huge step and I was really just waiting for the right time, after speaking to my friend I decided to go for it, I was also afraid that the name I wanted wouldn't be available that's also why I got it before anyone else It would have crushed me if it hadn't been available lol.
Here's another outfit post
This skirt is a size bigger so I have to always wear it high waisted and belted or it'll just fall off lol I styled it with this gorgeous top I stole from my sister and my deadly Aldo boots..
Skirt- ASOS, Top-My sister's, Earrings - Miss Selfridges
Bag -Primark, Belt-Oxfam
Boots-Aldo, Cuff-New Look


This outfit video will be Live HERE please Like, share and Subscribe to my chanel... Thank you so Much xxx

I hope everyone's week is going well so far
Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita