Thursday, 13 September 2012

Birthday Outfit Numero 2

**Hey Doll's**
Happy weekend, what's everyone doing this weekend? 
On my previous post I mentioned that I had another outfit to post, This is my Birthday dinner look.
One of my closest friend  and I celebrated our Birthday with some friends at a Turkish restaurant and this was what I wore, This dress is one of my most favourite Vintage finds its absolutely gorgeous and I love the way it flows its quite simple yet sexy and classy, I added/styled the dress with a belt to accentuate my waist.
This clutch I actually posted on this D.I.Y New Year outfit, hopefully I will eventually start making videos again and I'll do a D.I.Y on how to make this.
..I had such an amazing time on that day..
I've just realised that Lately I've been drawn to silver jeweller/accessories.

Dress- Vintage, Belt-Vintage
Necklace- MissSelfridges
Shoe's- KG Carvela
Clutch- D.I.Y

The shoot for this outfit was so much fun, but the wind kept blowing my dress and I ended up having a few Marilyn Monroe moments oops.
Anyone ever had a Marilyn Monroe moment?

Wishing you all a great weekend guys, Stay Blessed and Fashionable 
Lucia Lolita