Sunday, 12 August 2012

**Happy Sunday Doll's**
Hope your all having a great relaxed Sunday, here's a quick outfit post from Friday.
I have to be honest the all neon trend I wasn't really interested in, but I do love the peplum trend when I saw this top in Primark it was so simple and would work with a lot of things and I did actually like the colour considering the fact that I tried to stay away from the neon hype.
I styled it with my River Island pants and my banana heels from Matalan, I am absolutely loving those shoe's they are so classy and chic would add that touch of class in any outfit.

Top- Primark, Pants- River Island, Belt & Bag- Wearecow
Shoe's Matalan, Necklace - MissSelfridges, Sunglasses- Republic

Wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead 
Stay Blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita
xxx