Friday, 2 March 2012

..Mix the Browns and Texture..

Hi Dolls, Its been a minute since I last blogged or done anything really.
I hope your all had a great week and happy weekend to you all.
Today was dress down day at work and I chose to wear this maxi skirt I've had for while now teamed up with my primark jumper and vintage inspired bag. I love both those necklaces am wearing specially styled with those colours the short one is from asos and other from Republic. 
The pictures look really bad because I didn't have much time to mess around with the settings on my camera and I was already late for work so just took those pictures real quick.
What's everyone doing this weekend?
Today am just staying in order some food and have a well deserved relaxed night in.
Have a great weekend Dolls..stay blessed and fashionable
Lucia Lolita