Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The IT Bag - Casual/Smart Outfit

Hello Chica's, how's everyone's week going so far?
Today I finally went for my eye test and since I couldn't wear my contact lenses I opted for some sunglasses so that no one tells am half blind < joke, The sun was actually shinning today and I really miss wearing sunglasses.
I borrowed this gorgeous bag from my sister to get some stuff at my place since ill be looking after/spending  the next week with my nephew's and niece while she's away. 
So I styled my Matalan Boots that I've been dying to wear with those TK Maxx jeans and opted for this smart blazer I bought from Oxfam, accessorized with Primark chain/pendant and Republic necklace/rings.

Blazer- Oxfam, Shirt- Topshop, Jeans-TK Maxx Sunglasses- H&M, 
Boots-Matalan, Necklaces -Primark/Republic 
Wishing you all a great day stay blessed and Fashionable
Lucia Lolita