Friday, 30 December 2011

Simple D.I.Y - Tribal Necklaces

OMG i cant believe today is the last Friday of the year 2011 wow this year went really fast.
Before we start 2012 here's one more simple D.I.Y tribal necklaces inspired by Mara Hoffman, i kept my colours minimal two colours max in one piece but i will be making at least three more with lots of colours and be more adventurous.
They are supper easy to make, but i will make videos of  all the D.I.Y's am just waiting until i get a new camera because the sound on the one i have now is really bad.
(took those pictures all by myself am well proud lol) Please Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for future D.I.Y coming soon 2012 Lucia Lolitas's Channel :D




I hope you guys like and maybe inspired you to make your own :)
I can't wait for new year i don't know what am doing yet but i have my outfit all ready..
Have an amazing Last Friday of 2011

Lucia Lolita